Prep Time: 5 min
Prep Time: — Cook Time:30 min
1. Split 2 medium zucchini and scoop out the seeds;
season with salt.
2. Add ¼- ½ cup Go Veggie Cheddar Shreds
3. 1/3 cup crushed White Cheddar Ridges
4. 1 chopped tomato (small or 4 cherry tomatoes)
5. 1/4 cup mixed chopped parsley and dill
6. 1 minced garlic clove
7. Combine crushed White Cheddar Crisps, tomato, herbs, 1 minced garlic clove, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and salt and pepper.
8. Sprinkle cheddar in the hollow of the zucchini then spoon the tomato herb mixture into the zucchini; drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 425 degrees F, 25 to 30 minutes.
Go Veggie Pepper Jack or Mozzarella
Substitute: BBQ Ridges or Southwest Cheese Curls